That “vindictiveness at the city is over” is like saying “all dope smoking at employee’s desks will be prohibited from now on.” His “reassignment” of city personnel for efficiency reasons should not be confused with reassignment of those employees for retaliatory purposes. The fact they were loyal to the former mayor is no consequence in that analysis.
- They Just Don’t Get It
- Florida State Budget Transparency?
- 1000 New York Lawyers Helping Congress and Trump
- T R U M P
- The Worst of the Worst
- Odd Couple to Join “Stable Genius” Defense
- City of Pensacola Data Breach
- FAKE NEWS (2019)
- Outzen Journalism
- The Bowling News (Feb 2019)
- Have the Republicans had Enough?
- What’s so Wrong with Blackface?
- Black Shoe Polish
- Grover’s Proclamation
- City of Pensacola Firefighter Investigation