Alabama has for the most part good football players and one of the best SEC coaches ever. But in order for Alabama to be competitive with ACC teams they simply have to play them during the season. An average offensive line in the ACC would have little challenge against any Alabama defensive front. The secondary for Alabama is consistently below average against most power five teams (slow and small). The SEC has created the image of being a competitive football conference by avoiding scheduling meaningful competition outside the SEC. It’s like grandpa playing checkers against a 4 year old. He wins but can he compete against adults? There is a path forward for the SEC but it will require scheduling changes which will mean at least for the next few years, lopsided out of conference losses but these humiliating losses are the price that has to be paid to bring the SEC into competitive equality with the ACC and the other three power five conferences.
- Odd Couple to Join “Stable Genius” Defense
- City of Pensacola Data Breach
- FAKE NEWS (2019)
- Outzen Journalism
- The Bowling News (Feb 2019)
- Have the Republicans had Enough?
- What’s so Wrong with Blackface?
- Black Shoe Polish
- Grover’s Proclamation
- City of Pensacola Firefighter Investigation
- THE BEST TEAM EVER
- Stormy Saban
- Don’t Count Alabama Out
- What A Scene It Was
- Future Trump Cabinet Member gave a Serial Sex Abuser the Ultimate Break