Yesterday, the elderly new city administrator was helped to the front door of city hall to meet the new residents of the hall. Lined up outside were all of the guys from the city’s past. With walkers, canes, Geritol to-go cups and Ensure cans in hand, the old white guys waited in line for their promised return to power. In the front of the line was Rusty Wells who had a special feeling for city council meetings in the past that he promised to bring to the affairs of the city. The only fringe benefit they were asking for was afternoon naps. It seems a small price to pay for the ton of baggage they bring to help the mayor return to the glory days of the vacant downtown of the 70s.
- Outzen Journalism
- The Bowling News (Feb 2019)
- Have the Republicans had Enough?
- What’s so Wrong with Blackface?
- Black Shoe Polish
- Grover’s Proclamation
- City of Pensacola Firefighter Investigation
- THE BEST TEAM EVER
- Stormy Saban
- Don’t Count Alabama Out
- What A Scene It Was
- Future Trump Cabinet Member gave a Serial Sex Abuser the Ultimate Break
- Kavanaugh’s WSJ Op-Ed
- It Doesn’t Matter
- White Men Partners Announcement