Brian Spencer should not be faulted for doing what his client, Mr. Studer wants. For the rest of the Council however, reneging on a contract, especially with the State of Florida, could have dire consequences for our city. Casually tossing out a suggestion of a “better site” at the Port is the kind of half-baked poor decision making typical of a weak city beholden to one man who is subject to change his mind again tomorrow.
- Have the Republicans had Enough?
- What’s so Wrong with Blackface?
- Black Shoe Polish
- Grover’s Proclamation
- City of Pensacola Firefighter Investigation
- THE BEST TEAM EVER
- Stormy Saban
- Don’t Count Alabama Out
- What A Scene It Was
- Future Trump Cabinet Member gave a Serial Sex Abuser the Ultimate Break
- Kavanaugh’s WSJ Op-Ed
- It Doesn’t Matter
- White Men Partners Announcement
- PRESS RELEASE:
- BREAKING? New Bridge Concrete Cracks Raise Questions